I was able to take a few pics of my super hot sis on the last day. Then she took a couple of me.
Here is her complete portfolio (hehe) she's gonna kill me - click here.




This is us skating at Rockefellar. And yes, I am wearing a hat, hoodie, and ear muffs.
This is us on the Brooklyn Bridge.
This is my super cute buddy boy.
This is just plain inappropriate :)
These are the two most important inspiring males in my life.
This is a picture of someone absolutely dripping with sex appeal. No, really honey, I really mean it. :)
This is my snow bunny of a daughter.
This is me experimenting on the other side of the camera (what a dork)!
This is on Liberty Island.
This is Central Park.
Yes, we did take the subway a few times....scary.


These are a few more pics of yours truly.
So scandalous!

If by chance you wanted to view ALL of our pics (meaning my mom and anybody else that is really really bored) you can see them here.




This is us skating at Rockefellar. And yes, I am wearing a hat, hoodie, and ear muffs.
This is us on the Brooklyn Bridge.
This is my super cute buddy boy.
This is just plain inappropriate :)
These are the two most important inspiring males in my life.
This is a picture of someone absolutely dripping with sex appeal. No, really honey, I really mean it. :)
This is my snow bunny of a daughter.
This is me experimenting on the other side of the camera (what a dork)!
This is on Liberty Island.
This is Central Park.
Yes, we did take the subway a few times....scary.

These are a few more pics of yours truly.
So scandalous!
If by chance you wanted to view ALL of our pics (meaning my mom and anybody else that is really really bored) you can see them here.NYC was amazing. I loved the old beautiful buildings that sprawled for miles and miles, yet hated them because I couldn't see earth. I couldn't feel the sunshine on my skin. I felt numb most of the time in fact. I like nice people. I need nice people. I don't like men to shove me to get ahead of me in line at CVS. I don't like being ignored straight up. I don't like paying 20 dollars for a burger and fries in a crappy diner. However, I am in love with the talent that sprawls that great city. I love what the Statue of Liberty represents, and I love that I can leave the chaos of that great wonderful city and return to this sprawling state of Texas. Oh yeah, and I am so glad that I don't have to tip a bathroom attendant anymore!! That's just freaky!
P.S. I love you Texas.

How fun! Great pics... you and your sister both have gorgeous green eyes. I love the photos of you guys in the fur-trimmed parka... beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe boys ran me off before I got a chance to leave a comment. WOW. What can I say. You've got that picture thing down. They are all just beautiful. Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDelete