About Me

My photo
United States
I am a SAHM which I love, love, love! I'm in love with working-out, photography, blogging, decorating, reading Jane Austin, old movies, the outdoors and shopping! The loves of my life are my incredibly H.O.T hubby and my three spicy-sweet kiddos. This is the outline of our lives.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Breaking Dawn

I am on page 291 and all this 
blood-drinking is making me 
sick,
sick,
sick,
to my stomach!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the three first ones (although getting though #2 was torturous) I never finished Breaking Dawn.....I don't remember what page I stopped on but I think it was somewhere in the 300's. I figure if I don't love it I don't have to read it:) It's not school:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny. Guess I know what book I "won't" be reading anytime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never finished BD either ... I probably stopped somewhere right around where you are. I absolutely hated that book. I don't think that I could have hated it more. I was pregnant with Ashley when I was reading it and I was actually getting physically sick to try and read that garbage. Agh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me I still don't want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete